Abstract submission has been closed.
Take this opportunity to share your research as there won't be an extension after this.
On behalf of the Scientific Committee of the APDC 2017, thank you for submitting your work for presentation at the 39th Asia Pacific Dental Congress in Macau. We have an on-line submission and evaluation process administered by Kenes; please take take a moment to read the following simple guidelines.
All abstracts must be submitted on-line through the abstract submission system. Abstracts that are sent via e-mail or fax will not be included in the abstract assessment process by the Scientific Committee.
Abstract Submission Guideline
- The submission deadline has been extended until 13 February, 2017.
- If an abstract is accepted for presentation, the first author must undertake to present it.
- Each participant may only submit one abstract as a presenting author. Further abstracts having the same participant as the "presenting author" will not be taken into consideration by the Scientific Committee. In the case of having more than one abstract submitted by the same presenting author, the Scientific Committee will select one of the abstracts randomly and evaluate only this selected abstract.
- The presenting author assumes full responsibility of the content of the abstract and must ensure that all other authors are aware of this content before the abstract is submitted.
- Presenting author is required to register the congress in order to have the abstract accepted.
Please click here for more information about Abstract Preperation Guideline
If you have any questions or if you are keen to register your interest, please contact the Congress Secretariat at email@example.com.